Catholic Order of Foresters
We are a Catholic life insurance company helping our members achieve financial security while supporting our Catholic community through fraternal outreach.
- Encourage flexibility, willingness to change, fairness and compassion
- Foster support and provide resources for charitable and fraternal activities, and community, school and church outreach
- Listen and communicate openly, while respecting others’ ideas and encouraging initiative
- Maintain the highest standard of quality and accuracy
- Offer opportunities for personal and professional growth and honor achievements
- Recognize our interdependency and the need to work in partnership to secure the Order’s success
- Respond to changing needs by developing new products and fraternal benefits that ensure the Order’s growth
- Respect life and uphold Christian values and ethics
Catholic Order of Foresters is a trusted, 133-year-old Catholic life insurance benefit society dedicated to providing members with financial security and opportunities for spiritual, social and charitable growth.
The Catholic Order of Foresters is open to all adult members of the parish. They offer family insurance and also provide scholarships to Catholic schools for members of the parish. They sponsor several pancake breakfasts periodically throughout the year following the Sunday Masses to support their tuition assistance program. In addition, they also hold youth activities twice a month.
Learn More at the Catholic Order of Foresters website
Board Members & Directors